Shout out to girls who don’t mind being called dude and man casually
shout out to boys who don’t mind being called guuurrl
shout out to humans who don’t mind being called dawg
shout out to dogs who will let you call them anything so long as you say it in a happy, friendly tone.
Shout out to Guinea Pigs which are neither pigs nor from Guinea.
Some of these are so awkward, and some are great, and there’s that one with the dad that’s just 100% heartbreaking.
instead of desexualizing womens halloween costumes we should sexualize mens costumes and make it equal. i want boys in underwear and cat ears
I like your style, kid.
I AM SO SORRY. I accidentally deleted the post well here it is again.
step 1: think about the quote “don’t go where i can’t follow” in relation to your otp
step 2: feel sad
levels of headcanon:
- This is heavily supported by text/subtext and is likely what the creators intended for me to get from this
- this is sort of supported by the text and could, conceivably be what the creators intended for me to get from the text/subtext
- there is no evidence either way
- there is slight evidence against my headcanon, but I don’t care
- I’ve stopped giving a shit about canon
|—||Henry Jenkins, Convergence Culture, 2006. (via bigbangthesis)|
THE GOLDEN TRIO. (x)
in a way we are all connected
threaded together x
|—||Charlotte Green (via ohlovequotes)|
Reasons why Colin can’t/won’t do the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
He doesn’t know how to work the internet well enough to upload a video.